Simonetti Legal Nurse Consultants LLC
We offer services for attorneys related to cases involving health, illness, or injury.
- Screen review and interpret medical records, hospital policies and procedures, other documents and tangible items
- Screen medical malpractice cases for merit
- Organize, tab and paginate medical records
- Identify, locate, summarize and interpret applicable standards of care
- Identify adherences to and deviations from these standards of care
- Identify causation issues, assess damages/injuries and identify contributing factors
- Identify and recommend potential defendants and experts
- Expert Witness location, preparation and testimony
- Develop written reports and chronologies for the attorney's use in case preparation
- Prepare questions for deposition or trial examination (direct or cross)
- Prepare interrogatories and requests for production
- Review and draft responses to various legal documents and correspondence for the attorney's signature
- Analyze and summarize depositions and past testimony
- Assist with exhibit preparation and other demonstrative evidence
- Attend courtroom proceedings when relevant including IME/DME
- Coordinate and assist with facilitating focus groups and mock trials
- Assist in resolution of cases through alternative dispute resolution, such as arbitration and mediation
- And more!
If there is something else you want us to do related to a medical case
(from screening through successful settlement),
just contact us and ask!
We have access to a national network of skilled experts
and other resources.